Thursday, April 4, 2013

These moments are sacred to me.

Today, I felt defeated. I experienced the pang of my hope being dispirited by my own shadow self. I whispered to the world, "I'll never be able to do this; I'm throwing in the towel." Within seconds of this I turned a corner and when I saw who was walking toward me I instantly wanted to cry, because I knew without a shadow of a doubt, that this person was placed in front of me in this very place, in this very moment, for a very specific purpose that changed the trajectory of my life. She effortlessly removed this bitter phrase of self doubt and in its place sowed seeds of strength and encouragement. It's rare moments such as this one, I feel so aware of The Spirit, in all its Holiness that my soul aches. These moments are sacred to me. God is always on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment